Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've got a dirty little secret...


Well maybe it isn't so dirty or all that shocking, but I have been holding on to some cooking magazines for far too long. The secret part is that I have NEVER read any of these magazines cover to cover. Its crazy. They are now over a year old.

If you know anything about Feng Shui you know that clutter can function like a blood clot to your system. Not a pretty picture. And given that I am in the business of health I take my entire environment very seriously. So for the last few weeks I have been purging several things out of the house. I must say that the process has brought piece of mind and my house feels even cozier. If you want to learn more about Feng Shui check out my friend Jessica's blog.

So dear readers one of the last things to purge are these magazines (woo hoo). I have given myself a little time to gather a recipe or two so that I can share them with you. Otherwise, they are going out the door.

What are you dirty secrets?

No comments: