Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yoga with Essential Oils



I am attending the Young Living convention in Minneapolis this
week. I just wanted to share with you a neat experience I had this
morning. Starting your Yoga practice using essential oils. The theme
was grounding and letting go. The oils that were used were
frankinsense, sacrid mountain, and finally peace and calming. I will
post a picture later today. They placed a drop in our left hands and
then we rubbed our hands together 3 times and cupped our hands to our
nose and then took deep breathes in & out. It was lovely. It was not
fancy but had a nice effect on calming the mind.
I hope your day is filled with peace and calming.

No comments: