Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Friday, January 1, 2010

Custom Bars

Checking my email today I ran across a Groupon for Element Bars. I've NEVER heard of them, but for some reason I was compelled to check out their site.

This website is really cool. Their philosophy sounds great:

"Our philosophy revolves around making the best-tasting, all-natural nutrition bars, which means:
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No processed starches
  • No new, fancy food technology
Rest assured, you will not find unpronounceable names of ingredients in the labels of these nutrition bars! "                                                      

I have no idea if the bars are tasty or not, but just having the ability to build your own bar is outstanding.

First, you pick your main ingredient, then you can add dried fruits, nuts, a sweetener like agave or maple syrup and even additional boosters like whey protein or omega-3's. Some of the products are organic and some are not and there are several boosters. Not only do you get to build it you can name it. Very cool.

I have been making my own bars lately and I am quite happy with my creations, but I want to know if anyone out there has tried this? Anyone? Let us know.

No comments: