Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wellness Quick Tip

I'm in week 3 with my Double Your Energy Detox & Summer Time Slim Down groupies I am so proud of these AMAZING ladies and I wanted to share a little tip:


Our detoxification formula - toxins out, whole nutrients in - applies to every facet of your life, not just food. Where in your life do you have emotional and physical toxins that you can cleanse? Now is the time to examine your career, your relationships, your home and your spirituality. Once you've identified toxins to remove from your life, ask yourself where you can add more soul-feeding joy. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

A great tip! I also have found that detoxifying our lives is as important as detoxifying our bodies. Sometimes, I believe, more so. Simplifying my life has also worked wonders for my wellbeing and therefore, my health.

MulberryMary said...

Tracy - All I can say it Cheers to that. I completely agree. It took me almost a year to remove all the toxic junk from my hygiene closet - the make-up, lipsticks, body washes...it seemed like such a waste to throw it out. I use only a few products now then I ever did. It is funny when I used to travel for work a fourth of my carry-on was dedicated to that junk. Now I can actually fit everything into the quart size plastic bag.

C said...

Good luck with the detox. Nice tips too.

http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/