Mill City Farmer's Market (DT Mpls)
Farmer's Markets are in full swing during the summer months and you do not want to miss the abundant local and seasonal goodness that is cropping up in your neck of the woods.
Use this link to locate a farmer's market near you.
Farmer's Market in Oakland, CA (July 2010)Yes, Farmer's Markets are great for gathering ingredients (fruits, veggies, meats), but they are also wonderful places to:
Abelskievers - Sort of like pancakes (Mill City, Mpls)
- Support Local Agriculture and Local Businesses
- Dine out
- Find Homemade Products or pre-made goodies
- Artisan Breads, Cheeses, Chocolates, Candies
- Raw Honey
- Jams and other canned foods read for storage
- Local Artists, Jewelers, Clothing
- Activities for the kiddies
Share with us!
What's your favorite farmer's market?
Any tips we should be aware of when shopping local?
High-end smore's - love using a blow torch! (Mill City, Mpls)
Farmer's Market in Oakland, CA (July 2010)
Coffee stand (Midtown Market, Mpls)
Wood oven pizza (Midtown Market, Mpls)
Kiddy Performance (Midtown Market, Mpls)