Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's your body image?

Are you one of the many women who has a hard time looking in the mirror? Do you have a warped sense of self? I know that this is an area that I have struggled deeply with myself. If you are you in need of a body image tune-up then, you might appreciate this show by Carson Kressley "How to Look Good Naked" - because most of us do have that desire to look smoking hot wearing zip/nada/nothing. Maybe you will be inspired. I think that this episode seemed tasteful enough though at first I was certainly fearful when they started the show in nothing but skivvies in front of huge mirrors, not to mention cameras...Check it out.


No comments: